Without Properly Clean Skin:
- Allergens remain in contact with skin and coat, causing problems
- Bacteria and fungus will continue to grow, leading to complications
- Normal shampoos mask odors with fragrance. Splash creates a clean environment for your pets skin, eliminating the cause of the odor.
- Maintains pet’s natural moisture
- Proven to reduce itching in clinical studies
- Improves effectiveness of topical and oral treatments
- Helps topical and oral treatments to work better
- Splash plus offers deeper cleaning and additional anti-inflammatory properties gained from Salicylic acid.
A Whole New Kind Of Clean!
Specifically designed and formulated by dermatologists to provide fast relief for itchy, foul smelling, infected skin, and hair loss due to itching. Effective at cleansing and restoring skin back to a healthy condition without over drying or causing irritation when used as directed
The Solution For Itchy pets!
If your pet is unhappy and uncomfortable due to a skin condition or infection that's causing chronic itching, flakiness, hair loss, redness, bumps and unhealthy skin, Splash Shampoos can provide the relief you're looking for. Splash Shampoos were developed by pet-loving dermatologists to help pets get relief from the itching - AND - to give pet owners relief from all the pet's scratching, foul smell and hair loss.
Splash Shampoos are specially formulated to deliver a soothing experience for your four-legged loved one, while revitalizing, cleaning and moisturizing the skin and fur. Start saying goodbye to the scratching, and hello to a calm, happy pet.
Using Splash Shampoos
Splash Plus is designed for more moderate to severe cases while Splash is designed for maintenance usage.
Splash Plus can be used every 1-3 days until the itching and urgent skin problems have subsided. After a period of time you may reduce the washing frequency to 1-2 times weekly or switch to Splash, which is designed as a maintenance product. Splash products are safe and can be used daily or intermittently on your pet from the neck down. Splash and Splash Plus can be used interchangeably as needed. Other products like flea treatment or other medications can be used as necessary.