Splash® Plus Clear Skin Shampoo Bundle
Splash Plus Clear Skin Shampoo was developed by veterinary dermatologists to help calm the most challenging sensitive skin conditions. Atopic Dermatitis, Infectious Dermatitis, Allergic Dermatitis and other sensitive skin conditions benefit from the cleansing, conditioning and odor eliminating compounds of splash, energized with the plus of salicylic acid, for a deeper clean.
It is recommended that owners wash your pet three times the first week, reducing frequency to weekly, depending on your pet’s skin care needs. Splash Plus Clear Skin Shampoo is, however, safe for everyday use. As severity subsides, owners may switch to regular Splash Clear Skin Shampoo.
Clinically and Dermatologist tested for use on pets with Atopic Dermatitis, Infectious Dermatitis, and Allergic Dermatitis, Splash Plus Clear Skin Shampoo is proven to reduce itching and inflammation.
Salicylic Acid provides the PLUS, to remove dead cell, oils and bacteria to allow skin to heal.
Our unique cleansing properties provide equivalent or superior results to prescription cleaners, with less frequent application. Splash Plus is formulated to cleanse the skin to:
- Calm the most challenging sensitive skin conditions without the use of antibiotics.
- Proven to reduce itching and inflammation quickly and effectively.
- Remove allergens like pollen, dead skin, dander, mites and more.
- Remove scales and oils to get coverage and absorption with medication.
- Reduce odor – allowing the owner to see, feel and smell the difference with competing products.
Splash Plus Clear Skin Shampoo Contains:
- Salicylic Acid to remove dead cell, oils and bacteria to allow skin to heal.
- Combination of agents to remove oils, dirt and debris that can cause allergic reactions, irritation and odor.
- Conditioners to avoid dryness.
- Agents to clean effectively and to reduce odor.
- Agents to remove bacteria and other microbes.
It is recommended that you wash your pet three times the first week, reducing frequency to weekly, depending on your pet’s skin care needs. Splash Plus is, however, safe for everyday use. As severity subsides, you may switch to regular Splash Clear Skin Shampoo.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.